- Permanent Account Number (PAN) and TAN number support services.
- Advisory services on Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax & Service Tax
- E filing of TDS returns, FBT & related tax returns.
- NRI Advisory services:
- Income tax planning
- Global Investment planning in movable and immovable properties
- Advisory on bank operations, borrowing & Lending in India
- Compliance support services on FEMA
- Advising NRIs settling in India on business Opportunities
- Foreign Investment Services
- Formulating an entry strategy into India such as opening a liaison office, subsidiary etc,.
- Formulating an appropriate investment strategy for companies seeking to invest in India.
- Obtaining investment approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board
- (FIPB) or Reserve bank of India, as applicable
- Transfer pricing to include Designing TP Policy, Review of existing policy, documentation, and representation and assistance in advanced pricing arrangements.
GKM offers payroll processing services to various companies ranging from small to Fortune 500 companies. We customize our software to suit the requirements of the corporate and use the same for complete payroll processing.
We offer end-to-end service solutions encompassing payroll, retirement benefits and Income Tax.
Standard Model - Our Hardware, Our Software & Our People
This is the traditional Payroll Outsourcing model where we collect inputs from the corporate, process the payroll at our end and submit the statutory & non-statutory reports to the corporate on pre-decided dates.
Security, Confidentiality, Proximity, Continuity, Communication & Cost are the most critical factors which affect the performance of Payroll Management. We provide exemplary services by benchmarking best practices in the industry.
- Pay Slips
- Salary Register
- Statutory Reports
- Fulfillment of all statutory obligations
(a) E- TDS Computation and filing:
E-TDS is a TDS return prepared on Form 24, 26 or 27 in electronic media as per prescribed data structure. All corporate and government deductors are compulsorily required to file their TDS return on electronic media. GKM helps in the preparation and submission of ETD returns on behalf of clients. We ensure that the returns are error free and transmittal and quick and easy.
(b) Company Law & Secretarial Compliances:
The Companies Act 1956 governs both public and private companies in India. Both these types of entities are governed by a set of legal and administrative requirements and guidelines under the said Act. Some of the services we provide are listed below:
- Advice and consultation on Indian Companies Act, 1956
- Company formation process
- Filing annual returns on behalf of the client
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Preparation and maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in change of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
E- FILING OF SERVICE TAX AND CENTRAL EXCISE RETURN
The Central Excise department has introduced recently ACES (Automation of central excise and service tax) to facilitate electronic interface with the department and aims at reducing paper work , visits to the department offices and improving transparency, accountability and efficiency in indirect tax administration in India.
GKM FACILITATES E-FILING AT ACES.
- All returns such as ER-1, ER-2 etc. in Central Excise and ST-3 in Service Tax can be prepared and filed online through ACES.
- Offline return preparation utilities are also available at ACES website for download which can be used for preparing and uploading the returns at your convenience.
GKM ASSISTS IN
- Obtaining initial registration of service tax
- Minimization of tax exposure, structuring business transactions
- Assist in compliance with procedures, availing of tax benefits etc
- Assistance during Assessments
BANK RELATED SERVICES
- Charge Creation & Search Reports
- Project report preparation
- Sensitivity analysis & IRR Computation
- Financial planning & advice
- Internal auditing & compliance
- Carbon credit advisory services registration with UNFCCC & trading in CER & VER